CASA ASTI HOTEL POLICY
The proprietors welcome you and thank you for choosing Casa Asti.
Please read the following:
- Please present Passport or I.D card on arrival.
- Payment & Credit/Debit Card Policy – Rooms and reservations are confirmed by a prepaid Deposit made by credit/debit card. Deposits are refunded as per cancellation policy. The credit card used to make a reservation must be valid for the entire stay. Prepaid deposit rates require a deposit with valid credit card that will be charged at time of booking and which must remain valid for the entire stay. If the credit card charges are declined, the booking will be automatically cancelled. The credit card used to pay prepaid reservations must be presented to the hotel at check in. If this credit card is not made available to the front desk at check in and a different credit card is presented, the full pre-payment will be refunded on the original credit card used to pre-pay the booking and re-charged on the credit card presented to the hotel at time of check in.
- Cancellation Policy – Hereby conditions and cancellation policy.The applied amounts and percentages are to be paid by the guest. Special conditions are prior to the main cancellation conditions when applied. Main conditions and policy (Individual booking)
- Between 0 to 14 day(s) before arrival charge: 100% of total amount.
Between 15 to 30 Days before arrival charge: 50 % of total amount.
Between 31 to 120 Days before arrival charge: 35 % of total amount.|
- In the case of No Show, kindly be informed that the total booking amount will be charged.
Deposits from Credit or Debit Cards – The reservation will be guaranteed by a 50% deposit through clients credit or debit cards details given from the total amount of the booking.
- Credit Card Transaction FEE- Any payments done with credit cards are charged 5% for every transaction. Cash Payments are accepted without charges.
- ECO Contribution Tax Effective June 1, 2016
Beginning June 1, 2016, per the Maltese government, a new ECO Contribution tax of 0.50c EUR per day, per guest over 18 years of age will be applied on all stays. The ECO tax is included in the room rates and will be added to the total bill at checkout. The cap is a maximum of 5 EUR per person, per stay. Please contact Asti reception for further information.
- Rooms and reservations are confirmed by a Deposit, which is done in the booking period due to an E-mail by bank transfer. If a deposit is not received after 10 days from the booking period, bookings will automatically be cancelled!!
- Check in: 3:00 PM Check out: 11:00 AM. Luggage may be stored for you at the reception till departure time.
- Early Arrival Policy:
Guests arriving before the 3PM check-in time may store their luggage in our luggage room.
- Early Departure Policy:
Guests departing early will be charged for the full reserved stay.
- For your convenience Free Tea and Coffee Service is in every room together with Free WIFI.
- Please adhere to SAFETY rules of the establishment. These are displayed in every room.
- SMOKING is prohibited in all the premises & is against Maltese Law.
- We can supply you with Hair dryers, Ironers and iron boards, Safes, heating at an extra charge. For information ask reception!
- The management is not responsible for any valuables getting lost. Every room is equipped with a safe for your perusal at am extra charge.
- Family Plan Policy:
The standard occupancy in the majority of our rooms is 3 persons, should a 4th person be staying within the same room this can be accommodated at an extra charge per night, according to season prices.Children between the age of 5 & 11 years pay half price per night, according to season prices. Cribs/Cots are provided upon request.
- Friends are cordially invited to join you in our lobby or bar area but not in bedrooms.
Any queries please contact reception or on our email- [email protected] and we will be more then pleased to offer you our best hospitable service.